Message from the NBMBAA Columbus Chapter President
Welcome to 2017! Wow, 2016 has already past and the NBMBAA Columbus chapter had a tremendous year! Thank you to all members, corporate sponsors, affiliates, and supports making the NBMBAA Columbus chapter successful! Here are just some of our major accomplishments:
- Continued growth in our membership.
- We gave away $16,000.00 in scholarships to graduating seniors in our Leaders of Tomorrow program.
- Hosted successful events such as our annual résumé workshop, real estate investing, and more!
- Over 50+ high school students have enrolled in our Leaders of Tomorrow program.
- A number of new corporate partners have joined our chapter.
- Continued sponsor of the Gaddis Foundation’s jump Start U4 College HBCU program.
- …and many MANY more accomplishments!
Keep an eye out for upcoming events for the Columbus chapter for 2017.
Until next time, make it a good year!
President, NBMBAA Columbus Chapter